Get a $50 Gift Card for Scheduling Your Initial Consult! Limited time Only
Solar is a very simple concept. A solar system is designed to produce all of the energy a home uses, so that the homeowner stops paying for more expensive rates from their local power company.
How the system works is when solar rays hit the panels, the system has inverters that change the solar energy into usable energy for your home. Through “Net Metering” with the power company, the energy your system produces is stored as a credit to be used from month-to-month. As long as your system produces the same amount of energy that your home uses, you can eliminate your bill from the power company & protect yourself from all future rate increases! Reach out to see how it will work for your home!
Seems like something that would benefit your home? Reach out today for your Free Consultation!
There are 25 Year Warranties on both the Panels and Inverters; along with an additional 10 Year Workmanship Warranty to ensure you & your investment are protected.
1. Reroof now with your system and include the cost of the roof in the payments (very common); with no cost out-of-pocket
2. Reroof later on, call us to come out to take off the panels for a service fee to replace roof and then re-install the equipment.
3. Reroof later on around the panels because your system will protect the roof area underneath.
Yes; recent Zillow Home study shows an average 4-5% addition to the total value of the home. -- https://www.zillow.com/research/solar-panels-house-sell-more-23798/
The Federal/Investment Tax Credit (FTC/ITC) is a dollar-for-dollar credit toward a customer’s Federal Tax Liability. It is calculated as 30% (2019) of the gross system cost. A customer cannot claim more credits in a single year than his/her liability. Any remaining un-used credit can be rolled into future years. This only applies to system’s that are purchased and/or financed. Leased/PPA systems the ITC is claimed by the solar lease company.
1. Most people will use the added value from the system to sell the home with the system, which the homeowner selling the home will be responsible to pay off the remainder of the loan. The new homeowner will then have a paid-off system and enjoy the benefits.
2. Some of the loans are assumable by the new homeowner. Check with your solar adviser to get the details if needed.
Copyright © 2019 Rural Ventures LLC - All Rights Reserved.